We had an event for I Do Two. So much to say about it, so incoherent...
- Thanks to Bruin Fisher for organising it.
- Thanks to Richard at the Old Market Tavern for being such a great host.
- Thanks to rigby22 for being such a star doing the financial transactions and enjoying all the attention, hugs and kisses from gay men. (Oh the bears were lovely and a particular Frenchman (he says he's the only gay Frenchman in Bristol) was lovelier still.
- Thanks to all who came along and talked, supported and bought (including josephine_myles - always a pleasure to meet people in real life!)
- We sold some books (always a good thing) and there's now a stock behind the bar so more still will sell.
- Promo is easier with two - Bruin kept talking up my books and I talked up his story. So much easier than trying to find a way of saying 'Aren't my books great?' without cringing.